VSoft’s Customer Onboarding Platform is an image-enabled platform designed to seamlessly handle information flow right from the point of meeting the customer on the field to finally ordering various deliverables.
- Paperless KYC
- Consent Based KYC to avoid identity thefts
- To eliminate document forgery, Real-time verification of Identity and address as per the Aadhaar record with UIDAI and PAN record with NSDL.
- Low-cost and Instantaneous KYC process.
- Provides API’s based on standard message specification such as ISO8583 and ISO20022 integrate with the institution origination platform (if any), Cheque Truncation system and NACH platform etc.
Product Origination Features
- Integrate with host systems to allow configuration of institution specific product and product feature information
- Allows onboarding of multiple products simultaneously within a same user session for a set of KYC-compliant customers.
- Provides a work-in-progress workflow to allow users to stop the process in the middle and start at a later time
- Generates e-forms as per product and industry specific needs. The forms can be signed electronically or it can be printed for signing. Later the signed document will be archived into a document management system
Payment Initiation Features
- Initiate payment instruction from within the origination platform. Supports integration with various payment systems such as CTS system for cheque payment, NACH system for mandate processing etc.
- Prints payment acknowledgement. Also has the ability to send acknowledgements in SMS/Email format.
- System has exception manager to handle all the exceptions related to KYC, product and payments. The supervisor has options to accept, reject or take corrective actions on the exceptions. The supervisor can also park the exceptions for deciding at a later date and time.
Dashboard and Rich MIS
- Compliant as per the security standard defined by UIDAI to access ‘Aadhaar e-KYC Service’.
- Supports multi-factor authentication for accessing the system.
- UIDAI for authentication and e-KYC service.
- NSDL for PAN verification.
- SMS Gateway and Email Exchange Server to send notifications to the customer.
- Integration with biometric device to capture customer biometric information.
- Integration with host systems to pull product and product feature information.
- Integration with product Underwriting systems for approval or rejection of product/service to a customer.
- Integration with CTS application to process cheque payment.
- Integration with NACH application to process payment mandates.
- Integration with existing KYC repository for specific industries.
- Comprehensive user management
- Workflow configurations
- Product configurations
- Industry and institution specific information
- Configuration of Industry and institution specific documents for digitization.